since 1994 of release
Repair and car operation
+ Maintenance instruction
+ 3. Engine (two top camshafts)
+ cooling System
+ Toplevnaya and exhaust systems
+ Electric chain
+ 7. Ignition system
+ 8. Electronic control unit and sensors
+ 10. Five-speed transmission and main RPO MM5 broadcast
+ 11. Automatic Transmission
+ Running gear
+ 14. Forward suspension bracket
+ 15. Drive of forward wheels
+ 16. Back suspension bracket
+ Brake system
- Heating, ventilation
19.2. Air central air
19.3. Diagnostics of malfunctions
19.4. Features of the conditioner
19.5. Work of central air of air
+ 19.6. Management of air central air
19.7. Relay and switches
+ 19.8. Diagnostics of malfunctions
- 19.9. Maintenance
19.9.1. Replacement of sealing rings
19.9.2. Corrected addresses with a coolant
19.9.3. Rules of installation of connections of pipelines
19.9.4. Ensuring chemical purity of a coolant and refrigerating oil
19.9.5. A discharge, having added oils, air pumping, the KV system charging a coolant
19.9.6. Filter-vlagopoglotitelya installation
19.9.7. Receiver maintenance
+ 19.10. Removal and installation of knots of central air of air
19.11. The V-5 compressor – the work description
+ Electric equipment
19.9.5. A discharge, having added oils, air pumping, the KV system charging a coolant
The KB system can be discharged, added by oil, вакуумирована and is charged by a coolant by means of the special charging station applied to service of central airs, or by means of a set of hoses and коллекто ра manometers and 420 ml of capacities for coolant storage. For accession of hoses of charging station or коллекто ра manometers transitional details from a set of manometers are used. There are direct and angular (90-degree) adapters. At work connected with KB system depressurization, it is necessary to use goggles and to wrap up a pure fabric shtutserny connections.
It is necessary to work in well airing megohm a room and to avoid coolant steam inhalation. Hit in eyes of a liquid coolant can lead to a travmirovaniye.
1) Before removal and replacement of any element of KB system it is necessary precede telno completely to discharge system from a coolant.
2) When pumping air and a system charging a coolant it is necessary to use a set of cranes and manometers.
3) A system discharge, pumping of air and a system charging the coolant authorizes to make only through technologists the chesky union located in a contour of low pressure.
4) At a discharge and a charging of KB system it is forbidden to attach pipelines of a high pressure and other pipelines to the technological union located in a contour of a high pressure.
KB system discharge
KB system discharge without use of charging station
At replacement of any knot or a detail of KB system it is necessary to discharge completely previously system from a coolant. The discharge is made only through technologists the chesky union in a contour of low pressure.
1) At the switched-off ignition to remove a protective cap from the technological union of a contour of low pressure. The union is located on the receiver case. To connect to the union charging station or a collector of manometers. The discharge of system can be made also by means of a manometer and capacity hose with refrigerating oil, see fig. A KB system discharge without use of charging station. One end of a hose is located in capacity, and another is slowly connected to the technological union on the receiver case. At connection of a hose the locking valve of the union opens and the Quarter system discharge begins. If the discharge does not occur, it is necessary to check serviceability of a pusher in a tip of a hose which opens the valve.
2) After a full discharge of a contour of low pressure to check existence остаточ a pressure foot in a contour of a high pressure (via the union of this contour).
3) If there is a residual pressure, to discharge a contour of a high pressure, operating similarly. (Residual pressure testifies to existence of resistance in a contour of a high pressure. To find and eliminate malfunction before pumping out air and to fill system).
4) After a full discharge of system (gas does not leave any more a hose at completely navernuty tip) to measure and write down amount of collected refrigerating oil. If more than 15 ml of oil were gained, in system it is necessary to add the same amount of fresh refrigerating oil of brand 525. Besides, it is necessary to add so much oil, how many remained in the removed unit. Having added make before pumping of air and a system charging a coolant.
The refueling capacity of KB system with the V-5 compressor makes 240 ml of refrigerating oil. At system work on coolant R-12 brand 525 oil is applied, and at work on coolant R-134a - PAG oil.
At replacement of units of KB system it is necessary to add in system oil in the following quantities:
а) The compressor – if less than 30 ml of oil are merged, to add 60 ml. If more than 30 ml are merged, to add the same amount of oil. Receptions correct oil plum from the compressor are given below.
б) The evaporator – to add 90 ml of oil.
в) The condenser – to add 30 ml of oil.
г) A receiver – to pour in in a new receiver of 105 ml of oil.
д) Oil losses because of considerable leakages of a coolant.
1) If there was a fast pressure drop in KB system, together with хладаген the volume is lost about 90 ml of oil. Any malfunctions connected with a fast discharge of system are accompanied by similar losses of oil. Ny leakages of a coolant do not lead Neznachitel to oil losses.
2) At the replacement of any unit connected with big losses of a coolant to add in system of 90 ml of refrigerating oil. At system work on coolant R-12 brand 525 oil is applied, and at work on coolant R-134a – PAG oil. In addition to add in system oil in quantity which depends on the replaced unit, see above points and) - д).
3) To add oil follows directly in the established unit. If it is inconvenient, oil add in a receiver.
1) by means of charging station;
2) by means of capacity with a coolant.
Calibration of manometers
Before pumping of air it is necessary to check a vacuum manometer and serviceability of vacuum system. On the disconnected manometer to check the provision of an arrow: it should point to the zero middle. Slightly to knock on the device and to be convinced that the arrow does not jam. If necessary to expose an arrow of the device on zero.
1) To uncover a manometer.
2) Holding a hand the adjusting screw of an arrow, carefully to turn an arrow on zero. Slightly to knock on the device and to be convinced that the arrow does not jam. To establish into place a cover.
2) The valve of a high pressure of charging station should be always closed.
3) All operations on pumping of air and a charging of a coolant to make via the technological union of a receiver.
4) Observance of these instructions will help to prevent casual connection of a contour of a high pressure of KB system with filling station in case of a mistake as opening of valves at the working compressor.
1) To attach a collector of manometers (J 23575-01 adaptation) as follows.
and. To attach a vacuum manometer to the receiver union.
B. The central union of a collector to connect to capacity with a coolant
century. To attach a manometer of a high pressure to the vacuum pump.
2) For air pumping from KB system slowly to open valves of high and low pressure (see fig. The KB system charging a coolant from capacity) and to turn on the vacuum pump. To continue to pump out air before achievement of a razryazheniye 711... 737 mm Hg on a vacuum manometer. It should be noted that everywhere at the description of operation of pumping of air value of a razryazheniye 711 is given... 737 mm Hg. This razryazheniye corresponds to conditions at a sea level. If necessary it is necessary to enter the amendment reducing a nominal razryazheniye by 25 mm Hg on each 300 m of lifting above sea level. For example, at height of 1500 m above sea level the nominal razryazheniye is equal 584... 610 mm Hg. If the demanded nominal razryazheniye is not reached, it is necessary to close the vacuum valve, to switch off the vacuum pump and to check connections and the pump on tightness.
3) At achievement of a demanded razryazheniye in KB system to close the valve of a high pressure and to switch off the vacuum pump.
4) On a vacuum manometer to check tightness of system. Razryazheniye should be stable within 5 minutes. If systems it is tight, to disconnect a vacuum hose from a collector and to start a KB system charging a coolant.
5) If the razryazheniye does not keep within 5 minutes, to fill in KB system of 420 ml of a coolant and to check it on existence of leaks. Then to discharge system and to eliminate thinnesses. To repeat operation of pumping of air.
2) To overturn capacity and to establish it on scales. To open the final crane of capacity. To merge 480 ml of a coolant in KB system via the union of a contour of low pressure.
3) After plum of 480 ml of a coolant at once to turn on the compressor and the maximum supply of air by the supercharger for implementation of complete filling of system by a coolant. Operation of a charging can be accelerated by means of the fan of big productivity blowing in the condenser. If to maintain temperature of the condenser at lower level in comparison with capacity, the charging will pass quicker.
4) To close the drain crane of capacity and let's work to the engine during 30 with for cleaning of pipelines and tubes of manometers of a coolant.
5) At the working engine to disconnect a refueling hose with an adapter from the receiver union. A detachment to make quickly in order to avoid coolant losses from system.
6) To establish on the receiver union a protective cap.
7) To switch off the Engine.
8) to Check tightness of KB system by means of an electronic tester.
9) To start the Engine.
10) To check Quarter system work.