since 1994 of release
Repair and car operation
+ Maintenance instruction
+ 3. Engine (two top camshafts)
+ cooling System
+ Toplevnaya and exhaust systems
+ Electric chain
+ 7. Ignition system
+ 8. Electronic control unit and sensors
+ 10. Five-speed transmission and main RPO MM5 broadcast
+ 11. Automatic Transmission
+ Running gear
+ 14. Forward suspension bracket
+ 15. Drive of forward wheels
+ 16. Back suspension bracket
+ Brake system
- Heating, ventilation
19.2. Air central air
19.3. Diagnostics of malfunctions
19.4. Features of the conditioner
19.5. Work of central air of air
+ 19.6. Management of air central air
19.7. Relay and switches
- 19.8. Diagnostics of malfunctions
19.8.2. Insufficient cooling of air - the operative test
19.8.3. Check of tightness of system of cooling of air
+ 19.9. Maintenance
+ 19.10. Removal and installation of knots of central air of air
19.11. The V-5 compressor – the work description
+ Electric equipment
In the presence of signs of malfunction of system of cooling:
1) To check external surfaces and a radiator and the condenser, to be convinced of lack of contaminations (dirt, leaves, etc.) and in possibility of free movement of air through honeycombs of heat exchangers. To examine also space between a radiator and the condenser.
2) To check, whether there are no deformed and pressed tubes in the heat exchanger, hoses, pipelines, etc.
3) To check serviceability of the fan.
4) To check all air lines on existence of thinnesses or contaminations. The low consumption of air can indicate capacity reduction of the heat exchanger of the evaporator.
5) To check existence of pro-slipping of coupling of the compressor.
6) To check a tension of a driving belt of the compressor.
7) At existence in KB system of the V-5 compressor to carry out control checks.