since 1994 of release
Repair and car operation
+ Maintenance instruction
+ 3. Engine (two top camshafts)
+ cooling System
+ Toplevnaya and exhaust systems
+ Electric chain
+ 7. Ignition system
+ 8. Electronic control unit and sensors
+ 10. Five-speed transmission and main RPO MM5 broadcast
- 11. Automatic Transmission
11.2. The terms, the accepted reductions and abbreviations
11.3. General description of transmission
11.4. Main knots of a transmission
11.5. Methods of localization of leakages of working liquid
11.6. Check of level of working liquid in transmission the 4Т40th
11.7. Diagnostics of malfunctions of knots of transmission
+ Running gear
+ 14. Forward suspension bracket
+ 15. Drive of forward wheels
+ 16. Back suspension bracket
+ Brake system
+ Heating, ventilation
+ Electric equipment
Below the description of some terms, reductions and the abbreviations connected with the device and functioning of automatic transmission is provided.
Provision of a butterfly valve (DZ):
• The minimum opening of DZ – corresponds to a corner of opening of DZ which is necessary for transmission switching on adjacent highest transfer.
• Small opening of DZ – approximately corresponds 1/4 courses of a pedal of an accelerator (25 percent opening of DZ).
• Average opening of DZ – approximately corresponds 1/2 courses of a pedal of an accelerator (50 percent opening of DZ).
• Strong opening of DZ – approximately corresponds 3/4 courses of a pedal of an accelerator (75 percent opening of DZ).
• Complete opening of DZ – corresponds to a full speed of a pedal of an accelerator (100 percent opening of DZ).
• Inclusion of the lowest step by complete opening of DZ – fast and full pressing the accelerator pedal, causing switching of a transmission adjacent lowest transfer.
• Nakat – car movement by the included transfer and completely closed DZ (the released pedal of an accelerator).
• Braking by the engine — car movement from completely closed DZ on the lowest transfer compulsorily included (manually).
• Wavy switching – is accompanied by weak longitudinal accelerations of the car.
• Double blow – sharp and strong inclusion of a friction clutch or a tape brake of a transmission.
• Rigid switching – notable fast inclusion of frictional elements of a transmission.
• Delay – a delay of inclusion of transfer. Can occur because of a delay of inclusion of a friction clutch or a tape brake at partially or completely open DZ or after inclusion manually the lowest range of a box.
• The final blow – occurs on a final phase of process of gear shifting because of sharp complete inclusion or a skhvatyvaniye of frictional elements.
• Soft switching – almost imperceptible, very smooth switching of a transmission.
• The initial blow – occurs on the first phase of process of gear shifting because of sharp initial inclusion or a skhvatyvaniye of frictional elements.
• An advancing – early switching of transfer (before the car will reach the speed corresponding to switching on adjacent transfer). Leads to an engine overload when switching on the highest adjacent transfer.
• Switching with overlapping of transfers – premature inclusion of a frictional element of the following transfer or delay of switching off of a frictional element of the previous transfer. Strong overlapping of transfers leads to intensive slipping of frictional elements under loading, to increase of loading and falling of turns of the engine.
• Late switching – transfer switching only after the car considerably exceeded the speed corresponding to switching on adjacent transfer. It is accompanied by increase of turns and engine noise.
• The rupture of a stream of capacity, slipping of frictional elements – is accompanied by short-term, sharp increase in frequency of rotation of a shaft of the engine because of loading removal in the course of gear shifting.
• Sharp switching – stronger, than at "rigid" switching, inclusion of frictional elements. Sharp switching is undesirable at any extent of opening of a butterfly valve.
• Pushes – the gear shifting accompanied by short-term longitudinal accelerations and delays of the car, similar to what can be observed at trailer towage. Sensitivity of pushes increases at blocked for.
• Jolting – the repeating intensive longitudinal pushes similar on described in Pushes point, but stronger and fast. Jolting is usually observed in a certain range of speed of the car.
• Blow – sharp and strong inclusion of a friction clutch or a tape brake of a transmission.
• Cyclic switching – a chain of fast, short-term switchings of adjacent steps of a transmission, for example, 4 – 3 – 4-I... transfers. Cyclic switching is accompanied by considerable change of frequency of rotation of a shaft of the engine.
(PSA) BRD – the Block of the relay of pressure.
BUT (TSM) – the Control unit transmission.
(AS) DVV – the Sensor of speed of an entrance shaft of transmission.
(TPS) DDZ – the Sensor of provision of a butterfly valve.
(VSS) DSA – the Sensor of speed of the car.
(CTS) DTZh – the Sensor of temperature of cooling liquid of the engine.
(TTS) DTT – the Sensor of temperature of working liquid of transmission.
(NC) NZ – Normally closed (closed).
HP (NO) – Normally open (opened).
FBT (TSS) – the Friction clutch of blocking of the transformer.
ShIM (PIM) – Pulse-width modulation of a signal.
(PCS) ERD – the Electromagnetic valve of a regulator of pressure.